Carriage Free UK mainland.
To make an enquiry please call us on 01794 521355 or use the Make Enquiry button above!
The PLASMACUT Air Plasma Cutting Machines are robustly built and compact. The copper wound transformers are designed to give excellent duty cycles making them suitable for heavy-duty use.
- The PLASMACUT Air Plasma Cutting Machines are robustly built and compact.
- The copper wound transformers are designed to give excellent duty cycles making them suitable for heavy-duty use.
- All models have a pilot arc system for smooth and reliable arc starting.
- Fan cooling and copper wound transformers give excellent duty cycles.
- Built-in air regulator and filter unit minimise problems caused by poor air supply
- Pressure gauge and green indicator light show when machine is ready to cut.
- On-off switch and thermostatic overload protection.
- Amperage selection switch.
- Standard central connector for torch.
- Stylish TRAFIMET torch with 6 metre lead and safety trigger - the latest in plasma torch design giving a comfortable operating position with the ergonomically sculpted handle and head geometry.
- Interlock switch operated by the external nozzle ensures operator safety when changing torch consumables.
- Low cost consumables with long operating life
- Fitted with Torch (6 metre)
|Mains input Voltage||400/3ph|
|Fuse rating amp||20/160|
|Max severance cut mild - steel||45mm|
|Duty cycle amp||140A|
|Air flow required - lt/min ||200lt/min @ 5-6bar|
|Built in compressor||No|
|Dimensions mm LxWxH||870x590x860|